Here is a list of habits I am working on in 2016:
- Gratitude – Name something I love or appreciate about myself. Goal: 350 times by the end of 2016. (goal set on Jan. 1)
- Living Space – Do some intentional cleaning. Goal: 50 times by the end of 2016. (goal set on Jan. 1)
- Fueling – eat a vegetable with at least two meals. Goal: 150 times by the end of 2016 (goal set on Feb. 7th). Eat a source of protein with at least 2 meals. Goal: 265 times by the end of 2016. Goal set on Feb. 25th
- Movement – do something myself instead of asking my husband to do it for me. Goal: 150 times by the end of 2016 (goal set on Feb. 7th). Parking at the far end of the parking lot, as long as the weather is good. (not tracking this on the spreadsheet, just making an effort to do it).
- Productivity – On work days, eating my lunch somewhere other than at my desk, whether it is outside, in my car, or even at the conference table. Leaving my lunchbox in my car on workdays, instead of bringing it to my desk in the morning. Putting my phone away in a drawer while I’m at work. (not tracking these, just making an effort to do them).
Continuing habits from 2015:
- Movement – Strength workout: 160 times in 2016. Take an intentional walk: 200 times in 2016.
- Fueling – Eat a green vegetable: 355 days in 2016. Take Vitamin D: 355 times in 2015.
- Sleep – Finish my food for the day by 8pm: 225 times in 2016. No TV shows started after 9pm: 250 times in 2016. In bed by 10pm: 250 times in 2016.
- Gratitude – Name something for which I feel grateful: 350 days in 2016.
- Marriage – Date with my husband: 10 times in 2016. Say or do something nice for my husband: 250 times in 2016.
- Savings: Deposit at least $10 into my family’s emergency fund: 50 times in 2016. Make a pot of rice and beans: 45 times in 2016.
- Living space: Get rid of 500 items from our home in 2016.
And a couple straight up, non-habit based goals:
- Enter my first weightlifting competition
- Take a child CPR class
Here is a list of habits I worked on in 2015.
- Eat a green vegetable every day
- Strength training workouts: (goal: 150 times in 2015)
- In bed by 10pm (habit added on Feb 18; goal: 200 times between Feb 18 and Dec 31)
- Name something I feel grateful for every day
- Take a walk (habit added on July 6; goal: 75 times by Dec 31)
- Date with my husband (habit added April 18; goal: 8 times by Dec 31)
- Get rid of items from our home (habit added April 18; goal: 500 items by Dec 31)
- Deposit at least $10 into our emergency fund (habit added September 13; goal: 15 times by Dec 31)
- Doing or saying something nice for my husband (habit added September 15; goal: 80 times by Dec 31)
- After 9pm, no TV shows started (habit added October 25; goal: 50 times by Dec 31)
- Make a pot of rice and beans (habit added November 10; goal: 6 times by Dec 31)
- Finish my food for the day by 8pm (habit added November 12; goal: 25 times by Dec 31)
- Do some household chores as an alternative to a walk (habit added November 12; goal: 8 times by Dec 31)
- Take my Vitamin D every day (my blood work shows a deficiency and I’m not good at remembering it so I’m adding it to the list).